Thursday, August 27, 2009

THANK YOU FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Today I was suprised ( more than you all think) with a little flood and sea of yellow shirts... I was so excited every time I saw another one... and each one with another high five, and little quote... here are some pictures I snapped with my cell phone..



Then at noon on the dot, I was surprised with tons of people from the gym.. alllll in yellow :) I mean all my clients that I had already said good bye too, all my fellow gym mates, my virtual coaches, my psychologist, my co workers.. everyone.. in their yellow shirts!!

I can't wait to see those pictures!! I am thankful for all of your support, and I am humbled more the same.. it is with you that I will get throughout this race...

There were all my favorite foods from Sushi to rice krispies, to fruit and more...

THANK YOU THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

The night was sad with tears of goodbye to my boyfriend, as it was going to be the last time I see him until I see him in Philly... He is going to be an amazing new DM, and I am happy for his promotion, just wish he was going to be there throughout this journey's next chapter... the finish line of the Ironman...
He did give me Ryan the Lion, in which I will take with me for courage and strength :) Thank you!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

It's finally here! I get more overwhelmed by emotion by everyone else getting so excited and nervous. It's a blessing we get to do this. And it's ours to be had. Let's go do this! See you down there :)