Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SHOTS.. and not the GOOD KIND.

Today was the day I got my cortizone shot.. I went in and simply put, waited, and waited, and waited... however it is good to know your Doctor, and that he could get me in before this weekend...

While waiting, I snagged this photo of those awesome instruments...


Then wam bam thank you mam, after a short x-ray that didn't look like there was any stress fracture, just very narrow bones, I was ready.... and Rod laughed when I asked him if I could take a picture of him doing this... I said, "I have followers... not many.. but some"



I thought there was only one, but he ended up giving me two... the first batch.. eh, not so bad, the second, I said "HOLY HAIRY MARY"... but it is over... and with instant releive of my foot... let's hope it holds up for 26 miles.2!

"It's when things get rough and you don't quit that success comes."

0 comments: