6. Went out to Cady for some fun fun fun with friends :) I love friends.. they are some of my biggest fans!
7. Had my fundraiser indoor riding challenge.... rock on... raised 460.00 bucks all to GOTR!!! AWESOME! 2 hours... learned some things there:
a. Make sure everything works... way before class starts.. not just the hour before.
b. Don't be afraid that if things don't go right. just remember these people are here to support a good cause.. and get a good ride in... afraid? to jump up and teach 30 plus riders a spinning class...who cares if you aren't a spinning instructor.. right?
c. sweat it out... scream it out... burn it out !
d. smile for the camera....both the pics here: Cincyexpresgroupride .. More to come :) and for channel 12 camera man.... how cool was that!
e. thank everyone, especially my CE folks and Jim and Mo for helping me set up, and take down.. and Amanda for the music last minute and anything else needed!! plan for another to hit 50 plus people!! Maybe in 2 weeks?
8. SMILE... and be grateful... one blog I follow talks about things every day I am grateful for... This weekend!! Every part of it... if you were there to ride today.. THANK YOU.. you will help me reach my 5,000 goal.. and thank you for bearing with me during my tech difficulties... check back for more pictures, I will hope for feedback... any and all :)
9. Go to bed early :) Rest is good!
10. Oh Yeah... and breaking over the 1,000 dollars raised mark!!! WHO RA!! :)