Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow falling, swimmers splashes falling.. almost the same :)

I almost contemplating skip out of work today to go play out in the snow... thankfully the snow slowed down, and I had to finish out my last couple of clients for my first half of the day.... I reminisced to Emily watching the snow fall, thinking about last year at this time, it had only been a month after I bought my first one piece bathing suit in a while, and all I thought about then was Chicago, Chicago, Chicago... I loved watching the snow fall when I was in the pool... It was my first peaceful time of training then...

Now a full turn of a year later, I am swimming with those amazing Elder swimmers, and thinking that I would love an easy warm up of 400... ha, but I am stronger... at least at times I feel like I am... and now I keep thinking LOUISVILLE, LOUISVILLE, LOUISVILLE!!!!

To this time and date, I have the following on my mind:
- Marathon - March 21st in Virginia Beach... plan already in my calendar... will I really run 26.2 miles.... 2 times this next year...
- Half IM, in Taylorsville Kentucky... May 9th! Hey, even though I wanted Orlando in May, this is cheaper, same distance, and I can spend more money on new fun toys!!
- Full IM in Louisville, the big dog, the great Bambino, August 30, 2009. Enough said.

OH THE FUN AHEAD!! GET READY FOR LOOKING FINE IN 2009! ha, thanks Dick :)

0 comments: