Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ROCKSTARS ...

ROCKSTARS!!~~!! The final checks are counted, and it was an incredible weekend... January 27, many of you came out to ride a spinning bike or your bike trainer to support Girls on the Run of Cincinnati... and we collected $4820 dollars for Cincinnati Girls on the Run... YOU ARE ALL ROCKSTARS... this brings my total for the year to right under $19,000! I am tickled with joy as we are not even in Mach yet! This email finds most of you well aware that on Saturday, Personal Trainer Shawn lost a bet which grants him the powers to wear a tutu for boot camp... $5 to participate, $5 tips for Shawn or $5 to spectate !! :) All promising a good time... and once in a life time...anyone can do what they can in this challenge... only an hour 9-10 am, and 3131 Queen City Avenue.. Health Plex location! Here is a video of pictures that were taken and the news interview... I hope you all know how incredible I think of you and how much each and every dollar donated makes such an impact on our Cincinnati Girls on the Run! here is a link to my blog: http://jessicaleonardsjourney.blogspot.com here is a link to the video with pictures :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxTO-8XHRE4&feature=youtube_gdata I hope to you Saturday, support Tshirts are in as welll, $10 and I will mail them to you. sizes small up to xxl while they last! Thanks!

0 comments: