Friday, June 17, 2011

Here we go... one more time.. everybody's feeling fine....

If you can sing that song... you, my friend are moving up in the cool points.. a little group sang that song during a visit to my high school...

But oh my.. is it time.. day after day.. ua as athletes pound the pavement.. striving to run well.. with the wind if you will... and we sometimes forget where the root of our body starts.. besides our muscles deep inside... but our feet.... why must our feet get narly throughout this training process... I decided after Amy's suggestion, it is time for a little R and R and booked a pedicure... my calves have been tight... and feet tired.. it is almost that they have a life of their own that screams NOOOO MORE at times...

But with the help of Sam :) my feet and legs from knees down feel refreshed.. peppy, and they look normal, maybe even cute again :)

Weekend goals: swim 2 miles up at the Creek... run at least 8?10?.. then that beast of 100 mile ride Sunday followed by a run with Meghan :) She has moved to Providence, and we are running the Rock and Roll Half Marathon TOGETHER the first weekend in August!!

This weekend is Karen's half Ironman Race!! I hope you all say a prayer of inspiration for her... she is going to have some Rick and Roll herself !!!! I can't wait to hear how awesome she does :):)

Giddy up, and here we go !! T-72 days until that Fourth Street Finish Line...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: