Sunday, March 6, 2011

175 days!




Here we go.. 175 days and counting until we start back up in this little race called the Ironman..

I have a goal to raise $20,000 ! It will happen, I have a goal tihs week to finish my letters, and send those out in the next week. I have a goal to finish my thank you cards, and I have a goal to sell 200 of these fabulous tee-shirts in 20 days !


If you are intersted :) Email me jessicaleeleonard@hotmail.com I can send them with your donation ;)
Secondly... my page is up and running for my donations !! :) here we go $20,000!! http://www.active.com/donate/SoleMates2012/JLeonard
I can't wait to update as I go ! Bring it on .. new goal... new committment :)

1 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I believe 100% your gonna make your goal!!

Are you doing any other races this year?

I might be doing Tri for Joe, I love the swim portion, its crazy fun