Thursday, August 27, 2009

HERE I COME LOUISVILLE!!!

"Run While you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must, but just FINISH :) "



I am off of here to head down to Ironman Louisville, 2009

BIB 339.

GOAL TO FINISH with a Smile!
TOTAL RAISED FOR GOTR: $9,632.00



THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I CAN STILL COLLECT ONLINE DONATIONS UP UNTIL 2P ON SATURDAY!!!!!

Thanks again for all your love and support. Can't wait to see a lot of you down at the race, and cheering. BE LOUD and BE YELLOW!

See you after I return from Cancun :)

Cheers and hugs.


"SWIM like a sharks on your ass
BIKE like Lance Armstrong is riding with you
RUN like A CHEETAH....that's my nickname:)

YOU CAN DO IT JESS!!!! (From C.H)

1 comments:

Mary Sunshine said...

Jess,

What an amazing year for you!! I'm so proud of all you've accomplished. The race was the destination, but I think the Journey was the most important.

Big Hugs!

See you Sunday!

love,

mary