Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SUPPORT TEE SHIRTS!!

Due to the awesome.. the one and only Erin Hamilton, E.D. of Cincinnati GOTR..
I will be selling Support tee shirts for a cheap 10.00 bucks!!



The one thing I thought was very cool was during the Ironman, Supporters and Fans of athletes all wore a common color in support during the race.. not only to be seen by the athlete but to cheer them on along the way !! My dad had said he wouldn't wear pink, so here it is!!

I will have sizes from XXL to Small... all shirt sizes are unisex and printed on this awesome BRIGHT YELLOW!!! Not only are my triathlon club Cincy Express bright yellow, but so are these beauties :) Checks or cash are accepted, and please email me at jessicaleeleonard@hotmail.com when you are interested for address.

Available for pick up or delivery. Delivery will include small shipping charge!

ALL DONATIONS GO RIGHT BACK TO GOTR!!

THANK YOU!!


0 comments: