Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



This year is going to be huge...
There is so much on the list as far as first this year, and I can't wait to sit down and think about all the INCREDIBLE things ahead... Just thinking about the goals I have gives me goosebumps...

I was down in Louisville this New Years Eve and hung out amongst friends on Fourth Street Live, and surrounding outskirts of Louisville... I kept picturing in my head the race.. ESPECIALLY the BEAUTIFUL FINISH LINE! .. the sounds.. the people.. the smell.. everything from volunteering at this year's IM LOU 08 were coming back to me, and all I kept telling my friends was please be here!! right here in August screaming for me to come across the line, 140.6 miles later. Pretty cool visions I had...

For now, it is all about making my plan and sticking to it... :)
Happy New Years! Be safe..be loved..and be happy :)

0 comments: