Sunday, January 11, 2009

Organize Team Louisville 2009???

I am toying with the idea to start a Team Blog for the Louisville Ironman in August of this year, 2009. I have come across and read several times those post from 09, and I did email the organizer from last year, and he does not plan to post one for Louisville 09 for he has IMWI on his plate...

I love social networks. My life thrives to know people, and learn from people. This will be another way for me to reach more, and learn more...

hmm... I must sleep on it, but I think I will do it.

2 comments:

Kevin Wright said...

Jess,

I think you will like IamTri. We have an IML group who is planning several group rides in Louisville this year. The first ride is going to be on May 30th. Let me know if you want to carpool.

Kevin

Judi said...

i'll join, let me know. there's a bunch of my friends doing it too. if you check the yahoo groups, there's one for imky 09.